South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw’s Children and Young People’s Alliance
The Children and Young People’s Alliance aims to improve health outcomes and reduce inequalities for children and young people aged 0-25 years across South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw (SYB). We will bring together providers from across all sectors (acute, primary care, mental health, community services, housing, police, education, voluntary organisations, faith based groups) to address areas of local and national priority for CYP.
CYP Alliance Programme Team Vision
To work together in collaboration with all our South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw partners, under the umbrella of the Children and Young People’s Alliance, to improve children and young people and their families’ lives.
CYP Alliance Programme Team Aim
To create and embed a vision of the possible.
CYP Alliance Programme Team Objectives
- To enable connections locally and across South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw to support change
- To build sustainable relationships and work together
- To develop the work of the CYP Alliance as part of the South Yorkshire Integrated Care Board agenda and as a Provider Collaborative
- To raise the profile of children and young people and their need for improved outcomes
- To understand how children and young people would wish to have their voices heard and ensure they are front and centre of this work
- To champion a strong focus on early intervention, prevention and equity
- To be inclusive of mental, physical and spiritual health in all aspects of children and young people’s wellbeing
- To share widely innovations and outcomes which have made a positive difference